Thursday, April 3, 2014

Come on Over to My Virtual Vineyard


I've made a move.  I'll still be posting my divine family adventures, but in a new location on the web.

Check it out:

http:/www.myvirtualvineyard.com or visit me on my Facebook page of the same name.

I am hoping to branch out - like grapevines do - and polish up my posts and my very own website.  I am most proud of the social media share buttons on my new blog, already a step up from this venue.

I want to graciously thank Allan Leeman at www.thepennypinchingdad.com for making the transfer of all my files from Blogger to Word Press at no cost to me.  Everything transferred beautifully; you can still find your favorite posts there.

When I walked through that metaphoric door to retirement I welcomed change and new opportunities.   Here I go!

4 comments:

  1. Val, it sounds like you are having as much fun as me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, headed over to check out your new home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Val,

    I shall now check out your links. Yes, even the one on um "Farcebook."

    Thanks for commenting on my archive post. Now time for me to get on virtual public transport and check out your sites.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to meet you, Val. You are more than welcome to join us with Friendly Fill-ins!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete